If you haven’t heard about household planners, frequently called household notebooks or home management binders, they are very popular with busy women and moms right now.
It is similar to your daily planner or organizer, but a household planner is so much more.
It is a planner for your entire household, including all of the aspects of everyday life.
The Household Planner found on this website is a printable daily organizer for your entire household that you can download and print in the comfort of your own home.
Get organized by keeping all of your important household information in one convenient place!
We are so busy these days, that it is near to impossible to keep track of the activities, deadlines, appointments, homework and so on, that are part of our every day routines. When you factor in cooking, cleaning, laundering, grocery shopping, paying bills, working from home or outside of the home, spending time with kids or the hubby…mom’s got a lot on her plate!
A Household Planner is like the busy woman’s personal assistant, it helps her to stay organized and on track. With a household planner, you can organize and keep track of all these aspects of everyday life, in one convenient place.
The unique thing about a household planner is that it can be personalized, you can make it exactly how you want it, customized for your lifestyle. It is a 3 ring binder system that you put together yourself and you can add or remove pages or categories at any time. And I love the fact that you don’t have to transfer all of that important information to a new planner at the end of the year, just replace the calendar and you are good to go!
Here are some of the categories that can be included:
- Daily planner & calendar – this is just like your regular daily, weekly or monthly organizer where you record your schedules and routines
- Important contact information – a list of mom or dad’s cell and work numbers, any numbers that you frequently call or other important numbers, like your insurance carrier or the bank
- Various household forms – master goals & projects list, medical information, pet information, subscription list, rebate list, website login information, gifts
- Housework – this can include your daily, weekly or seasonal cleaning routines and checklists
- Home Maintenance – keep track of home improvements that are needed or have been completed
- Vehicle Information & Maintenance – record oil changes or maintenance done on vehicles, license plate and vin#s, insurance information
- Meal Planning – this can include charts or calendars for planning your meals in advance, grocery lists, recipes, pantry inventory and freezer inventory
- Finances – here you can keep track of all of your financial account information, due dates for bills, the monthly budget, debt balances – most people recommend keeping your sensitive information in a secure location, I keep a separate financial binder
- School – you can keep track of school related activities, school/teacher correspondence, the school calendar, report cards and more
So, your Household Planner can be whatever you want it to be! You can include all of these categories or just a few, whatever works for you!