No more fretting about “what’s for dinner?” Now you can be prepared for every meal by knowing what’s on the menu and having all of the ingredients on hand!
The Blank Meal Planner templates include:
- meal themes for days of the week
- master idea meal list of all your families favorite meals
- a variety of meal planning worksheets – weekly meal plan, 2 week meal plan and a monthly meal plan
- 3 different versions of a printable Grocery List
A few of the included pages:
Buy your Printable Weekly Meal Planner today!
The Shopping Cart will open in a new window.
These packages are in pdf format and the links to download them will be delivered by email so you can download, print and save the files to your computer.
Benefits of using the Meal Planning Worksheets
- By using the Blank Meal Planner, you will be able to plan your meals a week or a month at a time, prepare a grocery list and stock your cupboards with the needed items. No more last minute trips to the grocery store because you will have everything you need!
- You are going to save lots of time because you won’t have to stand there staring into the refrigerator or freezer wondering “What is for dinner tonight?” or spend an hour looking through your recipe collection, trying to find something to make.
- You will be able to plan and provide your family with healthy meals and snacks. You won’t have to have quick and easy pizza every night, because you have a plan! You know exactly what you are having for dinner and you have all of the ingredients! Yahoo!
Common Questions about the Blank Meal Planner
Q. Does it take a long time to plan your meals?
A. You will have to invest some time in planning the first few weeks, but soon it will be a breeze! Soon it will take you very little time to plan your meals for the week. You will have your Master Meal List with all of your families favorites and previous Weekly Meal Plans to gather ideas from; you can even re-use an entire Weekly Meal Plan!
Q. Does this package include recipe ideas?
A. No, it does not include recipes. All of the meal planning worksheets are blank for you to fill in.
Q. What size are the printables?
A. All of the printables are regular paper size, 8.5 X 11 and will fit nicely in a 3 ring binder…A.K.A. The Household Planner:)